Friday, March 26, 2010

Miriam's Promise

Pasta and Promises
is tonight !
This will be my fourth year at the event located at the Factory in Franklin
and I am so very excited.
This piece will be donated tonight for the
live auction 100% of the proceeds will go to....

Miriam's Promise
they are a local Christian Non-Profit
Organization. You can learn more about these fine folks here .
http://www.miriamspromise.org/welcome-to-miriams-promise/about-miriams-promise/

I feel so honored to be apart of helping raise money for this amazing ministry
they are about changing the future for teen Mom's their babies ,and creating families that otherwise would not exist.

Please pray for this event and all the lives that Miriam's Promise will impact over this next year.

Have a blessed day and check back in tomorrow ,
I'll post how much my auction piece went for !

You can order an 11x14 print of the above piece
at
www.pbjcreations.com

I'll be donating an additional 15% of all sales to Miriams's Promise
Just use Miriam on your order form.


No comments:

Post a Comment