Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I got a call from a Mom...
She had just finished redoing their son's room
in a pirate theme, but something was missing.
Intially she thought about putting pirate
sayings around the room especially over the bunk.
When I got there we talked for a bit, the room was very nuetral
and she expressed wanting to add some color,
but did not want any skulls....hmmmm
then I thought well how about a big friendly colorful

Octopus !


He added some much needed color and he is way more exciting that words !

Her son came in the first day grinning ear to ear as I worked on his new friend the octopus.
He then asked Miss Wesa could you paint me a cwab ?
So, so cute !
Of course who could say no to that request ?

We found the perfect place for his Cwab,
right in his reading nook next to his little seat.

He gasped with Excitement when he saw his new reading buddy !
For more information murals and custom art

2 comments: