Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cold Water Jane

Friday night
I had the privilege of painting


As they played I painted them,
I just love their music !

Imagine
Folk ,Country with an infusion of pop.
I painted them as they played.
Letting their music inspire me.

are also siblings.
Making the banter in between
songs a lot of fun.
You can read more about them
and listen to their latest single here

Live painting of "Coldwater Jane"

We performed together to help raise money for
"Hope Now" a team of missionaries including
myself that will be heading to Africa in June .

This painting has already been sold ! But
you can order one of you own Custom art pieces at

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in
having me do a live painting during an event or worship service.


No comments:

Post a Comment