Monday, July 23, 2012

Porkchop


 Porkchop 

 Who couldn't love a face like that !
Dog portraits are one of my favorite things to do. Capture their spirit on canvas in paint.
I don't always have the privileged of knowing the animal that I'm painting ,but Porkchop was a friend. 
He put a smile on the face of anyone who saw him. He demanded attention and  a good back scrubbing  from whomever crossed his path.  He'd run at you full speed then swing around last minute crashing his backside into your legs then look up at you like well what are you waiting for ?

That's what I love about dogs they are who they are. They love us ,and we love them.

So tell me about your Pet, what is your favorite thing about them ?

To see more Animal Portraits please visit
LisaMGardiner

No comments:

Post a Comment