Thursday, September 13, 2012

Prayer books, Plans and big news !

My First Book of Prayers 
Here is a little peek at my new books !
I'm so excited about them.
Here is each book and one page from that book.
 The hard part of this post was just picking one page !
They have been so successful they've been hard to come by so
I'm placing an order through my publisher. For my customers, family and friends.

Even more exciting, a little store you may have heard of it ? Sam's club is picking up my next series of prayer books ! Those will be out next Easter !  I've just completed the art work for those and I'll be sharing more about that  later, but for now take a look and let me know if you'd like a set of books  or one of these !
Jesus Loves Me

Let There be Peace on Earth

The Lord is Good To Me 
Let us be content

Trust In The Lord 


"Children obey your parents. For this pleases the Lord."
Colossians 3:20
&
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men"
Luke 2:14
Al Things Great and Small 

Jesus was humbly laid in a manger of wood.

Each book is an 8x8 padded board book.
7.00 per book or 25.00 for the complete set.

If you'd like to order just email me lisapbjcreations@gmail.com
with the title of the book you want or the entire set.
I'll be placing the order this week !

Pbjcreations
On a personal note I am so grateful for this opportunity, most days I still can't wrap my brain around it. The little characters in these books are all inspired by the families and children in my own life. Including the ones I've met and fallen in love with half way around the world in Africa. I can't tell you how humbling it is to sit and illustrate these books. 9 years ago I was an unhappy insurance clerk who barely believed. Today I BELIEVE through and through ,and not just because of the books. God didn't have to do this for me, but for whatever reason he chose me ,and I am grateful. There are lots of other artist even better ones, but he chose me ? I could have never dreamed this up on my own ,let alone achieve it.

All I know is God has a plan for each and every one of us. You too are chosen. Just chose to believe in him.
Over the last 9 years as I've come to know God he has shown me that I can make all the plans I want ,but he'd rather me spend my time getting to know him, so he can use me in his plan. 




"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11


I'll be placing the order for the books this week and thank you ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment