Friday, March 27, 2009

Miriam's Promise

Donation piece "Music Montage"

Tonight is the annual fundraiser for Miriam's Promise a local Christian Non-Profit organization that has a huge heart for kid's and adoptive parents. Their main goal is to counsel young pregnant mother's into choosing life for their unborn baby ,by giving them options like choosing the parents that their baby will go to. Giving them the oppritunity to be an open adoption where they can still be a part of that precious babies life ,while giving that baby the best possible life it could have. They also help mother's with older children that have decided the burden is to much and they can no longer care for there children. Miriam is there to help find the perfect home for these kids and counsel their small already broken hearts into wellness again, which I can only imagine is no small feat.




This will be my 3rd year helping them raise money for their ministry. I am always so honored to be included, and so thrilled for the chance to give. Part of the fundraiser ,is a live auction every artist that is invited donates a piece. My motto go big or go home ! Nothing gets my heart racing and my spirit soaring when the lovely auction Ladies hold up the donated piece and the numbers start flying , as the number climbs my eyes well up. God is good ! Personaly I could not write the check that gets written at the end of the night ,but I can paint the painting that gets that check written, and that check ultimately will help save a baby, create a new family and give hope to many. Please pray for all of us tonight, the event is called Pasta and Promise's. Go to http://www.mirimspromise.org/ if you want to learn more, or need their asstance they are amazing folks.

To view more art go to www.pbjcreations.com

1 comment:

  1. The painting's beautiful! I'm praying for you and the event tonight! Love you!

    ReplyDelete