Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wow ! The first week of the PB&J Blog was a huge hit thank you guys so much ! This week I wanted to highlight Little Margaret's artwork. Mom Sacha had me over and showed me samples of the bedding she had ordered called Block Party, pulling the colors straight from the bedding along with matching the paint color of her room a fabulous pale turqousie. We came up with the very fun and very spring floral's that will hang over her bed. The artwork is the perfect tie in for the bedding and the walls.




No worries if you don't live in the area you can mail me fabric and paint samples for me to work from. You can also email me pictures of the room your wanting to decorate so we can create the perfect art just for you !
The Blog sale is still on ,mention this blog and 15%off this includes custom orders !

http://www.pbjcreations.com/ to view more art and order :)




















1 comment: